Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Introducing 'The Owlery'

Good Afternoon and Happy New Year!

I would like to introduce 'The Owlery' which started as a block print project with my class in school. I am a special needs teacher and started to experiment with block printing and print making in my Art teaching. I soon got the bug and started to experiment with design and print making myself on a British Woodland theme which has resulted in The Owlery being born in October 2013! 

This is a forum to showcase my designs and chat about the process as well as the other wonderful things I find on twitter, pintrest and in the community!

I have also started some vintage inspired wedding designs for @VynJohns vintage wedding dress designers in Sheffield.

I am very active on twitter so search for @TheOwlerySheff for updates and feel free to get in touch with your comments and requests!


1 comment:

  1. i was dealing with some artwork i was putting into the "under the bed" sale at cupola gallery in hillsborough recently. i went there about 3 or 4 times...each time i walked in, out of all the amazing work in the front area, my eyes just kept being drawn to one of your cards...it was a black & white badger on the light brown card. really simple, but so effective -i love it!

    ReplyDelete